Internships4Diversity has been contracted to identify, recruit and hire interns for a 10-week program for the U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command in Rock Island, IL and Crane, IN, Tooele, UT, and McAlester, OK. The majority of positions will be in the Rock Island, IL facility.
When: May 28, 2022 for 10 weeks
Application Due: January 31, 2022.
Compensation to You:
Intern awardees will be paid a $500.00 weekly stipend ($5,000.00 total internship) and travel, and lodging.
The Benefit to You:
- Paid Job opportunity
- Career networking opportunity
- Accumulate Evidence of Your Abilities
- Federal Holidays are observed
- Improve your confidence
Who We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate shall be a student of at least
- Junior or senior class standing in undergraduate school,
- A graduate student who is currently enrolled or have graduated within the six months prior to the start of the period of performance.
- Each candidate shall possess at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidate shall also be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
These individuals shall be enrolled in a Minority Serving Institution such as a:
- Business: Management, Finance, Accounting, Program Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Computer Science, Information Technology: Data Analysis, Programming, Computer Skills, Experts Level MS Access
- Engineering: Mechanical, Environmental
- Ethnic Studies: Social Science, Psychology
- Public Affairs
How to Apply: Click "Apply to Position"