Internships4Diversity, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., has been contracted to identify, recruit and hire interns for a 10-week program for the U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command in Rock Island, IL and Crane, IN, Tooele, UT, McAlester, OK, Middletown, IA, and Independence, MO. The majority of positions will be in the Rock Island, IL facility.
When: May 29th - August 5, 2023 (10 weeks)
Application Due: Immediately. (Late applications may be considered, please reach out to us personally).
Compensation to You:
Intern awardees will be paid a $540.00 weekly stipend (5,400 in total) and travel and lodging.
The Benefit to You:
- Paid Job opportunity
- Career networking opportunity
- Accumulate Evidence of Your Abilities
- Federal Holidays are observed
- Improve your confidence
Who We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate shall be a student of at least
- Junior or senior class standing in undergraduate school,
- Each candidate shall have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidate shall also be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
These individuals shall be enrolled in a Minority Serving Institution such as a:
- Historically Black College or University (HBCU),
- Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), or
- Tribal College (TC)
- Business Accounting, Finance, and Marketing
- All Engineering
- Psychology or Social Sciences
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Public Affairs
How to Apply:
To complete your application, click "apply to position" below and follow the instructions by filling in the required information.
Apply Here: https://internship4diversity.breezy.hr/p/47221413191f
Please make sure you have all the required documentation before starting the application process.
Requirements for completing the application:
Step 1: Upload a copy of your resume
Step 2: Upload a copy of your transcripts - Unofficial copies are accepted but should display the applicant's first and last name and school logo.
Step 3: Complete a video essay of at least 200 words - Please tell us about yourself, your career goals, and why an internship with the US Army would help your career.
For 2023, Summer program, please complete this application as soon as possible. First come, First Interviewed.
If you have any questions or concerns with the application, please call Keith Pomocnik at 833-I4D-JOBS or 833-443-5627APPLY TO POSITION